Salesforce DeveloperAhmedabad or Pune, India
Hansen is looking for a Salesforce developer for our Professional Services organization to implement a variety of Salesforce based Quote to Cash products. The ideal candidate will work closely with Hansen’s customers, Business Analysts and Business SMEs, using best practices, to build robust, scalable and extensible solutions.
- Handle all administrative functions including Unit / Regression testing and release management using Force.com IDE/ANT/VS Code or other automated solution.
- Perform integration with third part legacy systems using Web Services.
- Coordinate with BA’s and business function teams on evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Design and implement new processes and Data Migration using different tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, Workbench etc.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Drive process framework as it relates to SFDC and related system, drive deployment methodology and automation.
- Good adoption and maintain performance with Salesforce best practices, code quality review and scan, Governor limits, etc.
- Develop technical design documentation based on Business functional and stakeholder requirements
Required Skills / Experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Salesforce Certifications a plus.
- Salesforce CPQ & Billing, Apttus or Cloudsense experience a plus
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views. Lightning Experience and Hands-on Lightning Components is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with comfort in a fast-paced, quickly involving environment, along with strong process orientation, team work and communication skills with ability to prioritize work & tasks within project team
Based Ahmedabad or Pune, India with travel to client sites
CTC based on experience + bonus + comprehensive benefits + share plan