QA ConsultantAhmedabad, India
Hansen is looking for a QA Consultant for our Professional Services organization to test the implementation of a variety of Salesforce based Quote to Cash products. The ideal candidate will work closely with Hansen’s customers, Business Analysts and Business SMEs, using QA best practices to test implemented use cases.
- Understand business requirements and create test suite and test cases.
- Perform top-class testing of implemented features.
- Defect filing and life cycle management
- Report defects and overall QA status
- Perform different types of testing on different sandboxes.
- Perform performance and integration testing.
- Use industry standard testing tools for test cases and defect management, like Confluence, HP ALM etc.
Required Skills / Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in software testing for Salesforce based applications
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration. Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Knowledge of test tools like Confluence, HP ALM, Provar
- Experience with Apttus / Salesforce CPQ would be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong process orientation and team working skills
Based Ahmedabad or Pune, India with travel to client sites
CTC based on experience + bonus + comprehensive benefits + share plan