CPQ Functional LeadUK / Netherlands / Ahmedabad, India
Hansen is seeking an experienced Functional Lead for our Professional Services organization to implement salesforce-based CPQ (configure/price/quote) products. The ideal candidate will work closely with Hansen’s customers to review business processes, lead workshops to gather business requirements, design prototypes, build proof of concepts, and contribute to Solution Designs.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Active participation in Discovery & Requirement Gathering workshops. Comprehensive business consultation & requirement discussions, white-boarding and Process flow designs.
- Functional understanding of the customer’s use cases, designing solutions to best suit underlying products, broader IT landscape architecture, integration interface design and overall program outline from a functional and architecture perspective.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the CPQ
- Ensure that solutions are scalable, aligned with internal product roadmaps and meet customers’ business requirements
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 3yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, Vlocity and /or Cloudsense.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the capacity of a Functional Consultant in a consulting organization
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel to client sites in multiple geographies
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
United Kingdom, Netherlands or Ahmedabad/Pune, India based with regular travel to client sites
Market leading salary based on experience + bonus + comprehensive benefits + share plan