CLM Solution ArchitectUK / Netherlands
Hansen is seeking an experienced Senior Solution Architect for our Professional Services organization to implement salesforce-based Contract Management products, including Apttus CLM and / or Conga CPQ. The ideal candidate will work closely with Hansen’s customers in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures including demos, designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and E2E Solution Design.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Active participation in Discovery & Requirement Gathering workshops. Comprehensive business consultation & requirement discussions, white-boarding and Process flow designs.
- Functional understanding of the customer’s use cases, designing solutions to best suit underlying products, broader IT landscape architecture, integration interface design and overall program outline from a functional and architecture perspective.
- Ensure solutions are scalable, maintainable and extensible promoting OOTB functionality to minimize customizations.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team and Business Functions to drive CLM implementations
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the Contract Management CLM domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 5yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Apttus or Conga Contract Management (CLM).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization
- Good understanding of core technical concepts including DBMS, Cloud Technologies, PaaS/SaaS Platforms, OOPS, SDLC methodologies and Object Oriented Programming.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Should be able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
United Kingdom or Netherlands based with regular travel to client sites
Market leading salary based on experience + bonus + comprehensive benefits + share plan